Anti-Corrosive Tape for Steel Pipe Lines
BC Petro Tape is pipe protection tape against corrosion (Petrolatum Tape) and it can be applied to all kinds of steel structures.
- Good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts
- Easy application and short working time
- No charges under low temperature (-270°C)
- No cracking, no hardening
- Solvent Free
- Cold and wet surface application available
- Create a solid water barrier
- Hydraulic pipeline valve/flange
- Underground pipe/tank
- Steel piling/marine structure
Application on board
Remove moisture, oil, dust and scale, etc. on the surface by rag, chipper and scraper.
Thinly coat with BC Petro Paste (0.3 kg/m²)
Stuff BC Petro Mastic on uneven areas-flanges, valves, cavities and etc.
Wrap BC Petro Tape with enough tension to assure confirmility to the surface.
PVC Firm Tape is recommended for the prevention of wrapped BC Petro tape from mechanical damages and for the good appearance of the wrapped items.