Heat Resistant Coating for Deck Machinery and Steam Pipes
BC Pipe Dressing-22 is very unique heat resistant coating for steam pipeline and steam machinery and it is very popular item protecting steam machinery against corrosion.
- Top surface harden to protect outside impact.
- Remains soft salve-like texture underneath.
- Flexible soft film underneath can comply with steel expanding and shrinking.
- Constant quality under high and low temperature.
- Minimum surface preparation required.
- Remove scale, loose rust, dust and other foreign matters by scraping and brushing(equivalent to SIS St2).
- Keep the surface dry at normal temperature.
- Steam operated equipment.
- High temperature structure.
- Color Caramel/rubbery.
- Temperature suitability -60°C to 230°C.
- Coverage 0.5m2/kg at 2mm thicknes.
- Surface Drying time 48hr.
- Packing 16kg/pail.
- IMPA CODE 45 07 91.
- ISSA CODE 75.552.01.